- Created by users for users
- Build, Collect, Analyze -- Online or Offline
- Easy Form Creation
- 求好用的ss可以udp转发的 - 华硕固件 - KoolShare - 源于玩家 ...:2021-10-30 · 大神们哪位我没有介绍一下好用稳定的ss！主要玩ps4，买了几个账号都不行！电信的玩个游戏就这么难吗！换路由，学刷机，找代理，测试，换代理！帮帮忙吧！ASUS固件游戏模式 ... 求好用的ss可以udp转发的 ,KoolShare
- Design forms quickly and easily using our intuitive form builder
- Reuse existing questions and blocks of questions 日本启动「阿凡达X」计划：借助脑机超链接技术穿越未来太空 ...:2021-9-8 · 2021年首映的科幻巨片《阿凡达》，对于技术派来说，最大脑洞就是脑机超链接，人脑远程操控各种人造体，不管是混血儿阿凡达，还是机器人军团，都能脑机一体化，尽管脑、机不在一起，但依然让人有身临其境之感，而且安全、高效地远程完成各种事儿。
- Build complex forms with skip logic and validation
- More than 20 different question types available including location, image, video, rating, matrix, etc.
- Easily share projects with colleagues and set granular permission levels
- Import and export XLSForms Import via URL or upload from your computer
- Online and Offline
- On phones, tablets or any browser Using KoBoCollect on Android devices and Enketo on any modern browser
- Synchronize data via SSL Ensures data can't be read by a third party
- Strong safeguards against data loss Even on very long interviews
- Data immediately available right after it's collected
Analyze and Manage Data
- Create summary reports with graphs and tables and fine-tune your report's charts, colors and questions
- Visualize collected data on a map includes a heatmap, clustering, other base layers, etc.
- Disaggregate data in reports and mapsi.e. by gender, region or educational level
- Export all your data at any time Supported formats: Excel, CSV, KML, ZIP (for media) and SPSS
- Access your data through our robust API
Get started with KoBoToolbox now, it's free and it takes under a minute. We have two publicly-available instances of KoBoToolbox you can choose from:
Unlimited Use for
Provided by UN OCHA
Unlimited Data Storage
Researchers, Aid Workers
& Everyone Else
Provided by KoBoToolbox
10,000 Submissions Per Month
5GB of Data Storage Per Month
For more information on the differences between the two servers and to help determine which one is right for you, please read our Which Server Should I Use? support article.
Advanced users can also install KoBoToolbox on their own server (or on a local machine) using Docker. See our kobo-install repository on GitHub for details.
A part of our efforts to support the humanitarian community and contribute to the global fight against the pandemic, there will be no data storage limit for all projects related to COVID-19.
This only applies to users of http://kf.bifrp.gyozayahonpo.com; humanitarian users of http://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info already enjoy completely unlimited storage. If applicable, please fill in the following short form to request more storage for your project:
Additional storage request form
Do you need support/features/fixes to use KoBoToolbox in COVID-19 projects?
Does your COVID-19 project need help related to data collection? Please let us know, we may be able to find funding or connect you with volunteers. Please take the following short survey to let us know:
Additional help survey
KoBoToolbox is a suite of tools for field data collection for use in challenging environments. Our software is free and open source. Most of our users are people working in humanitarian crises, as well as aid professionals and researchers working in developing countries. Our teams of developers and researchers are based in Cambridge, MA and many other places around the world.
Quickly collecting reliable information in a humanitarian crisis – especially following a natural disaster such as a large earthquake or a typhoon taking place in a poor country – is the critical link to saving the lives of the most vulnerable. Understanding the population’s needs is often neglected for lack of quick means to gather and analyze this crucial information. KoBoToolbox, developed by the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, is an open source suite of tools for data collection and analysis in humanitarian emergencies and other challenging environments that was built to address this gap. KoBoToolbox is funded entirely through generous grants and donations from our partners.
Our work is open-source. For more on our projects and to learn how you can contribute, visit our organization page on GitHub.
We test our products using 免费ss加速器.
KoBoToolbox is used by many organizations and researchers in a variety of contexts all over the world.
Here are a few examples of KoBoToolbox in action:
For issues, questions, ideas, or to read anouncements on new releases, please head to our community forum atcommunity.bifrp.gyozayahonpo.com
To learn how to get started, read help articles, or watch tutorials, please head to our help page atsupport.bifrp.gyozayahonpo.com
You can also follow us on Twitter for product updates, media mentions and service notices. For any other inquires or just to get in touch, please email email@example.com